Modified main page with short gamehelp notes is here! Also, see full version on "advanced basics" page!
Left mouse click - MOVE ;;; Right mouse click - SHOOT ;;; A , S - turn CAMERA ;;; 1,2,3,4 - ROCKETS, NUKES, GRENADES, MINES choise.
Spacebar - STOP and JOIN AGAIN (if you died) ;;; Ctrl (hold) - MULTIPLE MOUSE ACTIONS ;;; Shift (hold) - CAMERA Angle (move mouse)
White dots - TANX ;;; Dark blue dots - Recent HITS ;;; Yellow dots - old HITS ;;; Red dots - additional AMMO/POWERUPS ;;; Blue dots - MINES ;;; Light Orange dots - flying MISSLES.
YELLOW LINE on radar - your CAMERA's VIEW
Brown/Light green/Dark green areas/grey - PITS/PLAINS/HILLS/MOUNTS.
- After joining the operation - just CLICK SOMEWHERE TO MOVE before doing anything! Standing = dying in TANX!!!
- Use RADAR to find opponents, if you see noone around.
- HOLD RIGHT MOUSE while grenading TO GRENADE FAR.
- DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE TO OPPONENT - otherwise you risk to get damage from your own shots!
- Avoid moving in one line with opponent's shots - MOVE PERPENDICULAR WITH YOUR OPPONENT's SHOTS to avoid shots easier!
- The more you change your tank's path - the less are chances that you will be hit by someone!
- If opponent is moving - shoot NOT where he is, but WHERE HE GOES!
More tactics here!
Big battle - open for everyone operation, where everyone can participate (in spite there is no rating limit). To have bigger success in it - find a teammate, but to have bigger success in future as solo player - fight alone. Choise is up to you
Duel - 1 VS 1 game, only 2 players fight each other, others are allowed to watch and learn .
Clan war - 2 VS 2 or 3 VS 3 or 2 VS 2 VS 2 game - team battle or battle of clans. Team, which survives (doesn't get some number of negotiated before game deaths) wins.
Battlegrounds: CLASSIC, DESERT, SNOW, MARS